Aira is a fast-growing digital agency based in the centre of Milton Keynes. We’re currently looking for an experienced SEO Consultant to join our team. You will be joining an experienced yet young company at an exciting stage of growth and will be given the opportunity to grow in your role and get hands-on with projects from day one.
We believe in building a great place to work and an environment where we do our best work for clients. We feel passionate about building a great atmosphere for our staff and believe in good work/life balance.
About the role
- You will be responsible for delivering effective digital marketing campaigns for our clients, ensuring that work is delivered on time and that they’re seeing improvement in their digital marketing results
- You will get hands-on with deliverables, ensuring that they’re completed to a high standard
- You will also work with the wider team on certain elements of deliverables where necessary and delegate / receive work
- You’ll deliver SEO work for clients including technical audits, keyword research and on-page optimisation
- You will speak to clients regularly to update them on progress and results, answering any questions they have and making them feel confident in your ability
You’ll have at least two years of agency-side experience behind you in an SEO role and will have worked directly on a range of projects where you’ve played a significant role from start to finish. We’re looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum of two years working in an SEO role at an agency
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape with a particularly strong understanding of SEO
- Plenty of experience leading SEO tasks, such as technical audits, keyword research, on-page optimisation and analytics reviews
- Experience getting hands-on with websites to make changes such as editing copy, uploading meta data or fixing problems
- Experience meeting with clients and explaining SEO issues in a clear and coherent way
- Experience working as part of a digital marketing team and delegating work
- You’ll be comfortable using platforms such as Google Analytics to review client performance and drive strategy
- You’ll have used SEO tools including Moz, Majestic SEO, SEMrush and Screaming Frog
- You’ll keep up to date with industry changes and actively read blogs to further your SEO knowledge
- You’ll push our SEO offering forward, working with our Head of Operations to improve our processes to constantly improve what we do
- Experience in content marketing and link building is a bonus
What you’ll get
We believe in creating a great place to work and reward our team for contributing towards the growth of the company. As well as a relaxed, supportive environment, you’ll get:
- A new shiny MacBook
- Team lunch at Nandos on your first day (and random days after that!)
- Your birthday off
- Access to our unlimited (yes, unlimited) paid annual leave once you pass probation
- Endless supply of tea, coffee, soft drinks and biscuits
- Regular personal development and concrete plans on how you can progress and grow within the company
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and our own MKGO event
- Free parking permit in central Milton Keynes
The salary range for this role is £25,000 – £32,000 dependent on experience.
How to apply
Instead of sending a C.V and cover letter we’d like you to fill a quick questionnaire so we can find out a bit about you. Once that’s done we’ll be reviewing applications and arranging interviews.
We’re a small, fast growing agency based in Milton Keynes specialising in digital marketing, web design and development. Our clients range from small local businesses to large companies around the world in the US, Europe and Australia. We’re at an exciting stage of growth with new projects starting all the time and big opportunities for the right people.
Recruitment agency? We know you’ll ignore this, but on the off-chance you have got this far, please don’t call. If you do, we may swear at you. We use our own networks to recruit and it has worked great so far. If that changes, we’ll be sure to let you know.