Aira is a fast growing digital agency based in the centre of Milton Keynes. We’re currently looking for an senior digital marketing consultant / senior account manager to join our team. You will be joining an experienced yet young company at an exciting stage of growth and will be given the opportunity to grow in your role and get hands-on with projects from day one.
We believe in building a great place to work for our staff and promote a good work/life balance. It creates an environment where our staff are committed to producing the best work for their clients. The equation is simple; happy staff = happy clients.
About the role
- You will lead complex and high profile client projects as the main point of contact and ensure that our work and results exceed client expectations
- You will speak directly to clients to understand their business, objectives and to regularly update them on our work and progress towards their objectives
- You will use the information you gather from the client to create a digital marketing strategy, then work with various members of the Aira team to implement the strategy, as well as owning elements yourself
- You will work with more junior members of the account management team, supporting them on client strategies and improving their commercial knowledge
- You will work with the more junior members of the team to upskill their digital knowledge, offering training whenever required
- You will play a part in the sales process for both new and existing clients
- The role has lots of responsibility from day one, so you should be comfortable in your skills to handle several complex / technical client projects at once whilst supporting the team around you
You’ll have at least four years of experience behind you in digital marketing and will have worked directly on a range of projects where you’ve owned kick off meetings through to strategy and implementation.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- A minimum of four years experience in digital marketing in either an in-house or in an agency role
- Impeccable communication skills in person, over the phone and in emails
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent commercial awareness across a breadth of industries / sectors
- Strong and proven project management skills and experience
- Thorough knowledge of the digital marketing landscape including SEO, PPC, and Paid Social Media
- A real passion for digital marketing, experienced in managing key stakeholders but happy to get hands on with campaigns too
- The ability to analyse a client’s digital landscape and pull out all of the opportunities to increase sales / leads and fix issues
- A very strong understanding of digital strategy and how to prioritise activities to hit business objectives
- An in-depth understanding of the customer journey online and how to optimise for that journey and exceed customer expectations to improve conversion
- Excellent delegation skills
- Confidence in delivering effective feedback but also able to receive and act on any constructive feedback given to you
- Competent using Google Analytics and digital measurement/reporting
- Competent in using website CMS systems / website admin systems
It would be a bonus if:
- You have passed the Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- You know Excel really well and are comfortable with data
- You have passed the Google Ads exams
- You can demonstrate a deep understanding of Paid Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter)
- You can demonstrate a deep understanding of on-page SEO and a top level understanding of technical SEO
- You have experience using Google Data Studio
- You have used or are familiar with the Hubspot methodology and platform
What you’ll get
We believe in creating a great place to work and reward our team for contributing towards the growth of the company. As well as a relaxed, supportive environment, you’ll get:
- Unlimited (yes, unlimited) paid annual leave once you pass probation
- A new shiny MacBook
- A big second screen
- Team lunch at Nandos on your first day (and random days after that!)
- Your birthday off
- Endless supply of tea, coffee and biscuits
- Regular personal development and concrete plans on how you can progress and grow within the company
- Free eye care exams once a year
- Free parking permit in central Milton Keynes
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and our own MKGO event
- Mental health in the workplace support thanks to our partnership with Sanctus
The salary range for this role is £32,000 – £37,000 DOE.
We’re a fast growing, award winning agency based in Milton Keynes specialising in SEO, Paid Media, Digital PR and Content Marketing. Our clients range from small local businesses to large companies around the world in the US, Europe and Australia. We’re at an exciting stage of growth with new projects starting all the time and big opportunities for the right people.
Interested? Please fill the form out here and we will be in touch.
Recruitment agency? We know you’ll ignore this, but on the off-chance you have got this far, please don’t call. If you do, we may swear at you. We use our own networks to recruit and it has worked great so far. If that changes, we’ll be sure to let you know.