Join our growing team
Join our growing team
The paid media team at Aira is a fast growing part of the award-winning wider agency based in the centre of Milton Keynes. We’re currently looking for an experienced PPC Executive to join our team.
You will be joining us at an exciting time, and will be given the opportunity to develop while contributing towards the growth of the agency and paid team.
Being a Google Premier Partner and Microsoft Advertising partner, we are a high performance team who are passionate about what we do. We encourage open feedback and friendly debate, and as a result people learn and develop fast. If getting lost in a spreadsheet or analytics account sounds like your kind of thing, we’d love to hear from you!
– You will directly manage Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising (Bing), Search, Display and Shopping campaigns for our clients, ensuring that their budget is being spent in the best possible way so that they’re seeing ROI
– You will communicate regularly with clients and the account management team to ensure they’re aware of campaign activity, providing reports and being proactive to make suggestions for how to improve and grow the accounts you manage
– You will work with our Google team to ensure client accounts are making use of the latest features, giving them the competitive upper hand
– Day-to-day, you will get hands-on with accounts carrying out keyword research, competitor research, campaign builds, optimisation, landing page creation and analysis of performance
– You will write ad copy and work with designers to brief in display ads where required, keeping them in line with brand guidelines but also compelling to potential customers
– You will develop your knowledge and bring new ideas to the team both for internal processes and client delivery
– You’ve got a year or more of experience managing paid campaigns and you’re looking for the next step in your paid search career, where you can learn and grow
– You are prepared to jump into your client’s accounts, learn about their business and be proactive with ideas
– You take accountability when things don’t go well and you’re happy to shout about things when they do go well
– A minimum of a years experience in paid media, across search, display and shopping
– Experience using Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets and comfortable sorting through large data sets
– Experience with Google Ads Editor, Keyword Planner and tools like SEMrush preferred but not essential
– Experience working in Google Analytics preferred but not essential
– Strong copywriting skills
– Experience managing social media advertising across Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter is a bonus but not essential
– Confidence in speaking to clients via email, phone and in-person
– You can demonstrate your ability for self-learning
We believe in creating a great place to work and reward our team for contributing towards the growth of the company. As well as a relaxed, supportive environment, you’ll get:
– Exclusive training directly from Google and other leading industry experts
– An annual training & technology budget (which you can use however you see fit)
– Flexible/remote working
– Unlimited (yes, unlimited) annual leave
– A new shiny MacBook
– A big second screen
– Free parking permit in central Milton Keynes
– Opportunities to speak at industry events and our own MKGO event
– And more!
The salary range for this role is £18,000 – £26,000 dependent on experience.
We’re a fast growing agency based in Milton Keynes specialising in digital marketing, web design and development. Our clients range from small local businesses to large companies around the world in the US, Europe and Australia. We’re at an exciting stage of growth with new projects starting all the time and big opportunities for the right people.
Interested? Please fill out the form here and we will be in touch.
Recruitment agency? We know you’ll ignore this, but on the off-chance you have got this far, please don’t call. If you do, we may swear at you. We use our own networks to recruit and it has worked great so far. If that changes, we’ll be sure to let you know.