Aira is a fast growing digital agency based in the centre of Milton Keynes. We’re currently looking for an experienced PPC Consultant to join our team. You will be joining an experienced yet young company at an exciting stage of growth and will be given the opportunity to grow in your role and get hands-on with projects from day one.
We believe in building a great place to work and an environment where we do our best work for clients. We feel passionately about building a great atmosphere for our staff and believe in good work/life balance.
About the role
- You will directly manage paid search, display and remarketing campaigns for our clients, ensuring that their budget is being spent in the best possible way and that they’re seeing ROI
- You will be responsible for setting client strategy and ensuring that our day-to-day work is in line with it
- You will speak to clients regularly to ensure they’re aware of our activity and receiving reports each month and adjusting our strategy in line with their goals
- Day-to-day, you will get hands-on with accounts to build campaigns, manage budgets, tweak ads, find what’s working and not working and ensure the account stays in good health
- More broadly, you will also take a leading role in advising clients on the strategic element of their paid search and display budget, looking at their products and industry to assess how best they should invest their budget across different channels
- You will be responsible for generating and sending client reports to show our activity and results
- You will write ad copy and work with designers to brief in creative ads, keeping them in line with brand guidelines but also compelling to potential customers
- You will speak directly to clients to update them on the performance of their accounts and advise them on the strategy you’re taking and why. This will also involve getting an understanding of their internal strategy and objectives
- You will also work with our account managers to ensure data is used across paid and non-paid marketing channels to drive the best ROI possible for clients
You’ll have at least 2 years of experience behind you in a paid search, display and remarketing role and will have a proven track record working directly on a range of projects where you’ve played a significant role from start to finish. We’re looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum of 2 years agency experience in paid search, display and remarketing across Google and other major search engines
- Strong understanding of wider digital marketing channels and how they work together with paid search and social
- Strong experience using Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets and very comfortable sorting through large data sets
- Confidence in speaking to clients via email, phone and in-person
- Confidence working in Google Analytics and making changes to improve data quality and conversion tracking
- Proficient in keyword research via Keyword Planner and tools like SEMrush
- Very comfortable managing your own time and workload
- Experience with Google AdWords Editor
- Strong ad copy writing skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge or experience of SEO is a bonus but not essential
- Experience managing social media advertising across Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter is a bonus but not essential
What you’ll get
We believe in creating a great place to work and reward our team for contributing towards the growth of the company. As well as a relaxed, supportive environment, you’ll get:
- Unlimited (yes, unlimited) annual leave
- A new shiny MacBook
- A big second screen
- Team lunch at Nandos on your first day (and random days after that!)
- Your birthday off
- Endless supply of tea, coffee and biscuits
- Regular personal development and concrete plans on how you can progress and grow within the company
- Free parking permit in central Milton Keynes
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and our own MKGO event
The salary range for this role is £19,000 – £26,000 dependent on experience.
We’re a small, fast growing agency based in Milton Keynes specialising in digital marketing, web design and development. Our clients range from small local businesses to large companies around the world in the US, Europe and Australia. We’re at an exciting stage of growth with new projects starting all the time and big opportunities for the right people.
Recruitment agency? We know you’ll ignore this, but on the off-chance you have got this far, please don’t call. If you do, we may swear at you. We use our own networks to recruit and it has worked great so far. If that changes, we’ll be sure to let you know.