The paid media team at Aira is a fast-growing part of the award-winning agency based in the centre of Milton Keynes. We’re currently looking for a paid media intern to join our team.
You will be joining us at an exciting time and will be given the opportunity to develop while contributing towards the growth of the agency and paid team.
Being a Google, Facebook and Microsoft partner, we are a high-performance team who are passionate about what we do. We encourage open feedback and friendly debate, and as a result, people learn and develop fast.
About the role
- Working across a range of clients covering both B2B and B2C
- Supporting campaign builds by writing ad copy and engaging CTAs
- Using analytics to review performance
- Keyword research
- Campaign optimisation
- Creating landing page A/B tests
- Working with large data sets
- You have aspirations of a career in paid advertising
- You can demonstrate your ability for self-learning
- Understand how your day-to-day activities can affect both our own, and our client’s bottom line
- Ready to take responsibility from day one and own your work
- Attention to detail is a must
- Experience using Excel/Google Sheets
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
It would be a bonus if:
- You have experience with either Google Ads or Facebook Advertising
- A background in some form of mathematics or data analysis
- Experience using Photoshop or similar
What you’ll get
We believe in creating a great place to work and reward our team for contributing towards the growth of the company. As well as a relaxed, supportive environment, you’ll get:
- A new shiny MacBook
- A big second screen
- Team lunch at Nandos on your first day (and random days after that!)
- Your birthday off
- Endless supply of tea, coffee and biscuits
- Regular personal development and concrete plans on how you can progress and grow within the company
- Free eye care exams once a year
- Free parking permit in central Milton Keynes
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and our own MKGO event
- Mental health in the workplace support thanks to our partnership with Sanctus
The salary for this internship is £16,000.
Interested? Fill out this application form and we’ll be in touch if we have any opportunities.