Aira is a fast growing digital agency based in the centre of Milton Keynes. We’re currently looking for an experienced Office Manager to join our growing team. We have worked hard to create an environment where our team enjoy working and feel supported, we’re now looking for an Office Manager who can take us up a notch and make it even better.
We believe in giving our team the freedom to carry out their roles how they see fit and would be looking to you to use previous experience to help define your role and take ownership of it. We do have some ideas of where we need help though and have outlined these below.
You will own the day-to-day management of the office to help make sure that the team have the working environment they need to do a great job and enjoy their work. This will include:
- Organisation of the office and keeping everything tidy
- Being the first point of call for the office phones
- Welcoming guests to the office
- Keeping the kitchen well stocked with coffee, tea and hobnobs
- Looking for ways to improve the office whether it’s decorations or layout changes
- Ownership of office IT and phone systems to help with external maintenance and support suppliers
- General office administration
- Supporting the leadership team (currently a team of four) with bits and pieces such as travel planning and calendar planning
- Helping the social committee organise team social events
An important part of the role will be to assist with some areas of HR which will mean working directly with the leadership team across a few areas:
- Helping welcome new starters to the team on their first day and helping them get settled
- Ordering new equipment for the team and new starters
- Making sure we celebrate birthdays and Aira Anniversaries
- Helping with research for new hires
- Owning the interview process for potential hires
- It goes without saying that you’ll need to be super organised and someone who enjoys keeping an office and team in order
- You’ll have experience working in another office and be able to tell us what you did to improve it and make it run smoothly
- It would be nice, but not essential if you understand a little about digital marketing
- You’ll bring a positive energy to the office and not be afraid of taking ownership
What you’ll get
We believe in creating a great place to work and reward our team for contributing to the growth of the company. As well as a relaxed, supportive environment, you’ll get:
- Unlimited (yes, unlimited) annual leave
- A new shiny MacBook
- A big second screen
- Team lunch at Nandos on your first day (and random days after that!)
- Your birthday off
- Endless supply of tea, coffee and biscuits
- Regular personal development and concrete plans on how you can progress and grow within the company
- Free parking permit in central Milton Keynes
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and our own MKGO event
- Mental health in the workplace support thanks to our partnership with Sanctus
Salary is negotiable but we’re expecting to offer in the region of £18k-£25k DOE.
We’re a relatively small, fast growing agency based in Milton Keynes specialising in digital marketing, web design and development. Our clients range from small local businesses to large companies around the world in the US, Europe and Australia. We’re at an exciting stage of growth with new projects starting all the time and big opportunities for the right people.
Recruitment agency? We know you’ll ignore this, but on the off-chance you have got this far, please don’t call. If you do, we may swear at you. We use our own networks to recruit and it has worked great so far. If that changes, we’ll be sure to let you know.