Aira is a fast-growing digital agency based in the centre of Milton Keynes. We’re currently looking for an experienced inbound marketing consultant with a creative spark to join our team. You will be joining an experienced company at an exciting stage of growth and will be given the opportunity to grow in your role and get hands-on with projects from day one.
We believe in building a great place to work and an environment where we do our best work for clients but also supports our staff and has a work / life balance.
About the role
- You will work with clients and other team members to create marketing automation and lead nurturing campaigns, primarily using HubSpot, but potentially other tools such as Pardot, Mailchimp, Bronto and more
- You will speak directly to clients to understand their business objectives and to regularly update them on our work and progress towards their objectives
- You will use the information you gather from the client to create an inbound marketing strategy, then work with various members of the Aira team to implement the strategy, as well as owning elements yourself
- You will lead client workshops – guiding clients on how to create buyer personas, create content campaigns and use those approaches to generate more traffic, leads and customers for your clients
- The role has lots of responsibility from day one, so you should be comfortable in your skills to handle several client projects at once and the confidence to lead them – but we will support you every step of the way
You’ll have at least two years of experience behind you in digital marketing and will have worked directly on a range of projects where you’ve owned kick-off meetings through to strategy and implementation.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum two years experience in digital marketing in either an in-house or agency role – preferably in a B2B context
- Proficient in HubSpot – at least one year’s experience using the platform
- Strong communication skills both in person, over the phone and email
- Understanding of digital strategy and how to prioritise activities to hit business objectives
- Understanding of the role that quality content can play in a digital marketing strategy and ability to inform content strategy and ideation
- Strong knowledge of SEO including on-page optimisation and technical best practices
- Strong knowledge of keyword research, how to understand what customers search for and how to apply that research to a website
- Understanding of the buyer’s journey online and how to optimise for that journey and meet customer expectations to improve conversion
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and digital measurement
What you’ll get
We believe in creating a great place to work and reward our team for contributing towards the growth of the company. As well as a relaxed, supportive environment, you’ll get:
- A new shiny MacBook
- A big second screen
- Team lunch at Nandos on your first day (and random days after that!)
- Unlimited (yes, unlimited) paid annual leave once you pass probation
- Your birthday off
- Endless supply of tea, coffee and biscuits
- An £650 annual training and technology budget you can spend how you please
- Regular personal development and concrete plans on how you can progress and grow within the company
- Free eye care exams once a year
- Free parking permit in central Milton Keynes
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and our own MKGO event
- Mental health in the workplace support thanks to our partnership with Sanctus
The salary range for this role is £25,000 – £33,000 DOE.
How to apply
Instead of sending a C.V and cover letter we’d like you to fill a quick questionnaire so we can find out a bit about you. Once that’s done we’ll be reviewing applications and arranging interviews.
Recruitment agency? We know you’ll ignore this, but on the off-chance you have got this far, please don’t call. If you do, we may swear at you. We use our own networks to recruit and it has worked great so far. If that changes, we’ll be sure to let you know.