Aira is a fast-growing digital agency based in the centre of Milton Keynes. We’re currently looking for a Digital PR Intern to join our Content and Digital PR team. You will be joining an experienced company at an exciting stage of growth and will be given the opportunity to grow in your role and get hands-on with projects like this and this from day one.
We believe in building a great place to work and an environment where we do our best work for clients but also supports our staff and has a work/life balance.
About the role
- Working with the Digital PR & Creative Team Leads and our wider Content & PR team you will assist in various tasks across a range of exciting clients from media launches to design and copywriting
- You will assist the team on brainstorms and ideation for clients
- You will help to pull together press materials such as press releases, copy and media lists
- You will help with media launches and hitting KPI’s and link targets for clients, building relationships with a range of journalists from different industries and publications
- You will help the team put together content material such as design briefs, design copy alongside helping with data and research for campaign ideas where needed
- This internship will give you responsibility from day one, so you should be enthusiastic and willing to learn and we will support you every step of the way
There is plenty of opportunity for progression, the next natural step being a Digital PR Executive, but we also give you plenty of opportunities to define your own career path based on what you enjoy and playing to your strengths.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- You’ll have knowledge of Digital PR or Content Marketing with a keen interest to pursue a career in Digital PR
- Strong communication skills both in person, over the phone and email – you will be expected to work with colleagues across different projects and teams
- An open mind, hard-working nature and creative flair
- Good organisation skills, able to balance multiple tasks at any given time
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail
It would be a bonus if:
- You have work experience in Digital PR or traditional PR
- You have any knowledge of Digital PR tools such as Gorkana or Vuelio
- You have self-managed projects before and have good organisation skills
- You have any knowledge or keen interest in the digital marketing landscape, including SEO, PPC, Social Media (both paid and organic)
What you’ll get
We believe in creating a great place to work and reward our team for contributing towards the growth of the company. As well as a relaxed, supportive environment, you’ll get:
- A new shiny MacBook
- A big second screen
- Team lunch at Nandos on your first day (and random days after that!)
- Unlimited (yes, unlimited) paid annual leave once you pass probation
- Your birthday off
- Endless supply of tea, coffee and biscuits
- An £800 annual training and technology budget you can spend how you please, including improving your working from home setup
- Regular personal development and concrete plans on how you can progress and grow within the company
- Free eye care exams once a year
- Free parking permit in central Milton Keynes
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay
- Free books related to your development
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and our own MKGO event
- Mental health in the workplace support thanks to our partnership with Sanctus
The salary for this internship is £16,ooo. Remote applications welcomed but UK based only.
We’re a fast growing, award winning agency based in Milton Keynes specialising in SEO, Paid Media, Digital PR and Content Marketing.. Our clients range from small local businesses to large companies around the world in the US, Europe and Australia. We’re at an exciting stage of growth with new projects starting all the time and big opportunities for the right people.