Aira is a fast growing digital agency based in the centre of Milton Keynes. We’re currently looking for a Digital PR Executive with a consumer PR background to join our team. You will be joining an experienced yet young company at an exciting stage of growth and will be given the opportunity to grow in your role and get hands-on with projects from day one.
We believe in building a great place to work and an environment where we do our best work for clients. We feel passionate about building a great atmosphere for our staff and believe in good work/life balance.
About the role
- You will working alongside our team to deliver digital PR and link building campaigns for our clients, building awareness of their brand online in target publications
- Working alongside our team of digital marketing consultants, you will help to brainstorm campaign ideas that will deliver against client objectives and expectations
- You will build relationships with key publications in the UK and abroad, including national newspapers and magazines
- Blogger engagement will be an important part of your role and you will build relationships with influential bloggers to run campaigns for our clients
- You will take part in client meetings to understand their business, report on work and help ensure they’re happy with our work
- You will be given the opportunity to share your expertise via our blog, industry leading blogs, our own events and at marketing conferences
- You will also be given the chance to progress and influence the growth of our digital PR services
You’ll have at least 12 months of experience behind you in a PR, blogger outreach or content marketing role and will have worked directly on a range of projects where you’ve played a significant role from start to finish. We’re looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum 12 months experience in digital PR or content marketing working in an agency, ideally with experience working in consumer PR
- Experience in brainstorming campaign ideas and story ideas for clients and seeing these ideas through to execution
- Ability to pitch stories to journalists with proven experience in placing stories
- Ability to build relationships with key influencers
- A PR related degree is a bonus but not essential
- Understanding of digital marketing, digital PR and social media
- Copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Experience with databases such as Gorkana / Vuelio is a bonus but not essential
- You’ll be comfortable taking ownership of how we deliver digital PR services and shaping how we deliver them in the future
What you’ll get
We believe in creating a great place to work and reward our team for contributing towards the growth of the company. As well as a relaxed, supportive environment, you’ll get:
- Unlimited (yes, unlimited) annual leave
- A new shiny MacBook
- A big second screen
- Team lunch at Nandos on your first day (and random days after that!)
- Flexible working hours – start between 8am and 10am, finish between 4pm and 6pm
- Your birthday off
- Endless supply of coffee and biscuits
- Free parking permit for central Milton Keynes
- Regular personal development and concrete plans on how you can progress and grow within the company
The salary range for this role is £18,000 – £24,000 dependent on experience.
We’re a small, fast growing agency based in Milton Keynes specialising in digital marketing, web design and development. Our clients range from small local businesses to large companies around the world in the US, Europe and Australia. We’re at an exciting stage of growth with new projects starting all the time and big opportunities for the right people.
Recruitment agency? We know you’ll ignore this, but on the off-chance you have got this far, please don’t call. If you do, we may swear at you. We use our own networks to recruit and it has worked great so far. If that changes, we’ll be sure to let you know.