Aira is a fast growing digital agency based in the centre of Milton Keynes. We’re currently looking for an experienced Digital PR Consultant to join our Content and Digital PR team. You will be joining an experienced company at an exciting stage of growth and will be given the opportunity to grow in your role and get hands-on with projects like this and this from day one.
We believe in building a great place to work and an environment where we do our best work for clients. We feel passionate about building a great atmosphere for our staff and believe in good work/life balance.
About the role
- You will take ownership of digital PR and link building campaigns for our clients, building awareness of their brand online in target publications
- Working alongside the rest of the team, you will help to brainstorm campaign ideas that will deliver against client objectives and expectations
- You will put together media lists, focusing on quality over quantity and contacts who are likely to feature our campaigns
- You will build relationships with key publications in the UK and abroad, including national newspapers and magazines
- You will work with our designers and developers to bring campaign ideas to life
- You will speak directly to clients to understand their business, industry and objectives and be able to present your campaign ideas to them
- You will be given the opportunity to share your expertise via our blog, industry leading blogs, our own events and at marketing conferences
- You will also be given the chance to progress and influence the growth of our digital PR services
You’ll have at least two years of experience behind you in a Digital PR or blogger outreach role and will have worked directly on a range of projects where you’ve played a significant role from start to finish. We’re looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum two years experience in Digital PR working in an agency, ideally with strong experience working in consumer PR
- Experience in brainstorming campaign ideas and story ideas for clients and seeing these ideas through to execution
- Strong ability to pitch stories to journalists with proven experience in placing stories
- Strong ability to build relationships with key influencers
- A PR related degree is a bonus but not essential
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, PR and social media
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Experience with databases such as Vuelio / Gorkana / Cision is a bonus but not essential
- You’ll be comfortable taking ownership of how we deliver digital PR services and shaping how we deliver them in the future
What you’ll get
We believe in creating a great place to work and reward our team for contributing towards the growth of the company. As well as a relaxed, supportive environment, you’ll get:
- Unlimited (yes, unlimited) paid annual leave once you pass probation
- A new shiny MacBook
- A big second screen
- Team lunch at Nandos on your first day (and random days after that!)
- Your birthday off
- Endless supply of tea, coffee and biscuits
- Regular personal development and concrete plans on how you can progress and grow within the company
- Free eye care exams once a year
- Free parking permit in central Milton Keynes
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and our own MKGO event
- Mental health in the workplace support thanks to our partnership with Sanctus
The salary range for this role is £24,000 – £30,000 dependant on experience.
We’re a fast growing, award winning agency based in Milton Keynes specialising in SEO, Paid Media, Digital PR and Content Marketing. Our clients range from small local businesses to large companies around the world in the US, Europe and Australia. We’re at an exciting stage of growth with new projects starting all the time and big opportunities for the right people.
Recruitment agency? We know you’ll ignore this, but on the off-chance you have got this far, please don’t call. If you do, we may swear at you. We use our own networks to recruit and it has worked great so far. If that changes, we’ll be sure to let you know.