Aira is a fast growing digital agency based in the centre of Milton Keynes. We’re currently looking for an Account Executive to join our Content and Digital PR team. You will be joining an experienced company at an exciting stage of growth and will be given the opportunity to grow in your role and get hands-on with projects like this and this from day one.
We believe in building a great place to work and an environment where we do our best work for clients but also supports our staff and has a work / life balance.
About the role
- You will help manage client projects who focus on our Digital PR and Content services as a key point of contact and ensure that our work is aligned with their business goals
- You will speak directly to clients to help our team understand their business, objectives and to regularly update them on our digital PR work and progress towards their objectives
- You will help with communicating Digital PR and content strategy to clients, and then work with various members of the Digital PR team to implement the strategy, as well as owning elements yourself
- Working with the Head of PR and our Digital PR Account Manager, you will help plan and organise projects to ensure that we’re delivering work on time, on budget and in line with client expectations
- The role has lots of responsibility from day one, so you should be comfortable in your skills to handle client communication and project planning – but we will support you every step of the way
There is plenty of opportunity for progression, the next natural step being a Digital PR Account Manager, but we also give you plenty of opportunities to define your own career path based on what you enjoy and playing to your strengths.
You’ll have at least one year of experience behind you in Digital PR or Content Marketing and will have assisted on a range of projects where you can demonstrate your contribution.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum one year experience in Digital PR or Content Marketing in either an in-house or agency role
- Strong communication skills both in person, over the phone and email – you will be expected to own communication for some of our client accounts from the outset which could include emails, calls and face to face meetings
- A real passion for digital PR who doesn’t mind managing key stakeholders but will also get their hands dirty and get hands on with campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of digital PR strategy and how to prioritise activities to hit business objectives
- Understanding of the role that quality content can play in a digital marketing/PR strategy and ability to inform content strategy and ideation
It would be a bonus if:
- You have knowledge of the digital marketing landscape, including SEO, PPC, Social Media (both paid and organic)
- You have worked on Digital PR campaign launches directly
- You have experience of Digital PR tools such as Gorkana or Vuelio
- You have self-managed projects before and had exposure to client-facing projects
- You’ve already had experience in client meetings and calls
What you’ll get
We believe in creating a great place to work and reward our team for contributing towards the growth of the company. As well as a relaxed, supportive environment, you’ll get:
- Unlimited (yes, unlimited) paid annual leave once you pass probation
- A new shiny MacBook
- A big second screen
- Team lunch at Nandos on your first day (and random days after that!)
- Your birthday off
- Endless supply of tea, coffee and biscuits
- Regular personal development and concrete plans on how you can progress and grow within the company
- Free eye care exams once a year
- Free parking permit in central Milton Keynes
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and our own MKGO event
- Mental health in the workplace support thanks to our partnership with Sanctus
The salary range for this role is £18,000 – £23,000 DOE.
We’re a fast growing, award winning agency based in Milton Keynes specialising in SEO, Paid Media, Digital PR and Content Marketing. Our clients range from small local businesses to large companies around the world in the US, Europe and Australia. We’re at an exciting stage of growth with new projects starting all the time and big opportunities for the right people.
Recruitment agency? We know you’ll ignore this, but on the off-chance you have got this far, please don’t call. If you do, we may swear at you. We use our own networks to recruit and it has worked great so far. If that changes, we’ll be sure to let you know.