Aira is a fast growing digital agency based in the centre of Milton Keynes. We’re currently looking for a digital marketing executive with experience in SEO, PPC and working with clients to join our team. You will be joining an experienced yet young company at an exciting stage of growth and will be given the opportunity to grow in your role and get hands-on with projects from day one.
We believe in building a great place to work for our staff and promote a good work/life balance as it creates an environment where our staff are committed to producing the best work for their clients. The equation is simple; happy staff = happy clients.
About the role
- You will be responsible for delivering effective digital marketing campaigns on time for our clients, ensuring that your work is driving improvement in the client’s marketing results
- You will get hands-on with client tasks, ensuring that they’re completed to a high standard
- You will work with the wider team on certain elements of your work and, where necessary, delegate to / receive work from others
- You’ll get involved with and help deliver various pieces of work related to an overall digital strategy, such as technical audits, keyword research, on-page optimisation, Google Ads account builds and social media campaigns (both paid and organic)
- You will speak to the account managers regularly and have input into client communications to update them on progress and results, as well as helping answer any questions they have
- You’ll quickly progress into a position where you’re managing your own clients with the support of the wider Aira team
You’ll be a proactive and creative thinker who isn’t afraid to champion your ideas through to implementation and completion. In addition, you will have:
- A minimum 12 months of agency-side experience in a digital marketing role, working directly on a range of projects where you’ve played a significant role from start to finish
- A strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape with a particularly passion for SEO, PPC and/or Social Media
- Experience working directly with clients to understand their business, deliver work and reports
- Experience working as part of a digital marketing team and delegating work
- You’ll be comfortable using platforms such as Google Analytics to review client performance and drive strategy
- You won’t look at us blankly if we talk about tools such as Moz, Majestic SEO, SEMrush and Screaming Frog
- You’ll keep up-to-date with industry changes and actively read blogs to further your digital marketing knowledge
It would be a bonus if:
- You have passed the Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- You know Excel really well and are comfortable with data
- You have experience in Google Ads (and have passed the Fundamentals exam) or paid promotion platforms
What you’ll get
We believe in creating a great place to work and reward our team for contributing towards the growth of the company. As well as a relaxed, supportive environment, you’ll get:
- A new shiny MacBook
- A big second screen
- Team lunch at Nandos on your first day (and random days after that!)
- Your birthday off
- Flexible working hours – start between 8am and 10am, finish between 4pm and 6pm
- Access to our unlimited (yes, unlimited) paid annual leave once you pass probation
- Endless supply of tea, coffee, soft drinks and biscuits
- Regular personal development and concrete plans on how you can progress and grow within the company
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and our own MKGO event
- Free parking permit in central Milton Keynes
The salary range for this role is £18,000 – £25,000 dependent on experience.
We’re a small, fast growing agency based in Milton Keynes specialising in digital marketing, web design and development. Our clients range from small local businesses to large companies around the world in the US, Europe and Australia. We’re at an exciting stage of growth with new projects starting all the time and big opportunities for the right people.
Recruitment agency? We know you’ll ignore this, but on the off-chance you have got this far, please don’t call. If you do, we may swear at you. We use our own networks to recruit and it has worked great so far. If that changes, we’ll be sure to let you know.