Aira is a fast growing digital agency based in the centre of Milton Keynes. We’re currently looking for an experienced digital marketing consultant / account manager to join our team. You will be joining an experienced yet young company at an exciting stage of growth and will be given the opportunity to grow in your role and get hands-on with projects from day one.
We believe in building a great place to work for our staff and promote a good work/life balance. It creates an environment where our staff are committed to producing the best work for their clients. The equation is simple; happy staff = happy clients.
About the role
- You will lead client projects as the main point of contact and ensure that our work is aligned with their business goals
- You will speak directly to clients to understand their business, objectives and to regularly update them on our work and progress towards their objectives
- You will use the information you gather from the client to create a digital marketing strategy, then work with various members of the Aira team to implement the strategy, as well as owning elements yourself
- The role has lots of responsibility from day one, so you should be comfortable in your skills to handle several client projects at once and the confidence to lead them – but we will support you every step of the way
You’ll have at least two years of experience behind you in digital marketing and will have worked directly on a range of projects where you’ve owned kick off meetings through to strategy and implementation.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- A minimum two years experience in digital marketing in either an in-house or in an agency role
- Strong communication skills in person, over the phone and in emails
- A strong knowledge of the digital marketing landscape including SEO, PPC, Social Media (both paid and organic)
- A real passion for digital who doesn’t mind managing key stakeholders but also gets hands on with campaigns
- A strong understanding of digital strategy and how to prioritise activities to hit business objectives
- A good understanding of the role that quality content can play in a digital marketing strategy and the ability to inform content strategy and ideation
- An in-depth understanding of the customer journey online and how to optimise for that journey and meet customer expectations to improve conversion
- You will be confident in your abilities when it comes to both project management and delegation
- A good level of knowledge on Google Analytics and digital measurement
It would be a bonus if:
- You have passed the Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- You know Excel really well and are comfortable with data
- You have passed the Google AdWords exams
- You can demonstrate a deep understanding of Paid Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter)
What you’ll get
We believe in creating a great place to work and reward our team for contributing towards the growth of the company. As well as a relaxed, supportive environment, you’ll get:
- A new shiny MacBook
- Team lunch at Nandos on your first day (and random days after that!)
- Your birthday off
- Access to our unlimited (yes, unlimited) paid annual leave once you pass probation
- Endless supply of coffee, soft drinks and biscuits
- Regular personal development and concrete plans on how you can progress and grow within the company
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and our own MKGO event
- Free parking permit for central Milton Keynes
We’re a relatively small, fast growing agency based in Milton Keynes specialising in digital marketing, web design and development. Our clients range from small local businesses to large companies around the world in the US, Europe and Australia. We’re at an exciting stage of growth with new projects starting all the time and big opportunities for the right people.
Recruitment agency? We know you’ll ignore this, but on the off-chance you have got this far, please don’t call. If you do, we may swear at you. We use our own networks to recruit and it has worked great so far. If that changes, we’ll be sure to let you know.