Aira is a fast-growing digital agency based in the centre of Milton Keynes. We’re currently looking for an experienced content strategist with a consumer background to join our team of creative storytellers.
You will be joining an experienced yet young company at an exciting stage of growth and will be given the opportunity to grow in your role and get hands-on with projects from day one. We see this role as a chance to influence how Aira delivers digital PR and content marketing and you will be comfortable taking ownership of our services in this area.
We believe in building a great place to work and an environment where we do our best work for clients. We feel passionately about building a great workplace for our team and believe in good work/life balance.
About the role
- Working alongside our team of digital PR consultants and account managers, you will help to brainstorm content marketing campaign ideas that will deliver against client objectives and expectations like this and this
- Working alongside our team of digital PR consultants and account managers, you will help produce content campaigns from data collation to liaising with designers and developers to bring a campaign to life
- You will take ownership of digital PR, content marketing and link building campaigns for our clients – often managing multiple campaigns at once for clients
- You will have an understanding of the different types of creative content that works well for content marketing and link building strategies
- You will be able to plan campaign timelines and work on content strategy for a range of clients across a number of industries
- You will speak directly to clients to understand their business, industry and objectives and be able to present your campaign ideas, designs and results to them
- You will be given the opportunity to share your expertise via our blog, industry leading blogs and at marketing conferences
- You will also be given the chance to progress and influence the growth of content marketing services including team training and management
You’ll have at least two years of experience behind you in content marketing or digital PR role and will have worked directly on a range of projects where you’ve played a significant role from start to finish with creative campaigns. We’re looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum two years experience in content marketing and digital PR working in an agency or in house, ideally with strong experience working with consumer brands
- Experience in brainstorming campaign ideas and story ideas for clients and seeing these ideas through to execution
- A strong understanding of content formats, data mining and analysis and campaign planning
- A marketing or PR related degree is a bonus but not essential
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, digital PR and social media
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail
- You’ll be comfortable taking ownership of how we deliver digital PR and content marketing services and shaping how we deliver them in the future
What you’ll get
We believe in creating a great place to work and reward our team for contributing to the growth of the company. As well as a relaxed, supportive environment, you’ll get:
- Unlimited (yes, unlimited) annual leave after you’ve passed probation
- A shiny MacBook
- A big second screen
- Team lunch at Nandos on your first day (and random days after that!)
- Your birthday off
- Endless supply of tea, coffee and biscuits
- Regular personal development and concrete plans on how you can progress and grow within the company
- Free parking permit in central Milton Keynes
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and our own MKGO event
- Mental health in the workplace support thanks to our partnership with Sanctus
- The salary bracket for this role is £23,000 – £30,000 DOE.
We’re a small, fast growing agency based in Milton Keynes specialising in SEO, PPC, content marketing and digital PR. Our clients range from small local businesses to large companies around the world in the US, Europe and Australia.
Interested? Please fill the form out here and we will be in touch.
Recruitment agency? We know you’ll ignore this, but on the off-chance you have got this far, please don’t call. If you do, we may swear at you. We use our own networks to recruit and it has worked great so far. If that changes, we’ll be sure to let you know.